Here we go again--another update on the goals.
- Turn off the TV at night--This one comes and goes. The TV hasn't been on all night tonight, but we've both been working on our computers. The whole point of turning off the TV is to spend more time together so even though the TV is off, we're not really doing what we should be doing. I think this one may end up being harder to accomplish than working out. And you all know how I feel about working out! WORKS IN PROGRESS.
- Date night with Ricky once a month--Wow. I just looked back over June's calendar and realized that Ricky and I never had a one-on-one out of the house date last month. Oops. We did have some fun family dates--a work party (where Little Ricky was quite the social butterfly!), a concert, lunch dates, Father's Day brunch, etc. We already have a real date planned for August, but I better make sure July is taken care of too! FAIL
- No take-out/delivery--Some days we did well, some days we didn't. WORKS IN PROGRESS
- Eating/cooking healthier--Still cooking healthier when I cook. But since we ordered in more than we should have I'll have to call this one a WORKS IN PROGRESS.
- Work out at least 3 times a week--The 3 times a week thing doesn't always happen. But! We are still working on the Couch to 5K program and I am still doing my Wii workouts. I'm not always consistent, but I haven't quit. And I've found a new yoga studio near the house that I'm super-excited to take advantage of! So not a success, but definitely better than earlier months. WORKS IN PROGRESS
- Socialize with friends at least once a month--This fun one is easy. Play dates, dinner and lunches with friends, Little Ricky's b-day parties, girl's night to see Sex and the City 2--socializing we can do. SUCCESS!
- Take more time with my appearance when at home--(Stealing last month's answer) Continuing to do better with this one Not a daily thing yet, but definitely working on it. WORKS IN PROGRESS
- Clean up house before going to bed--(Another copy from last month) Still following through with this one most nights. SUCCESS
- Deal with mail as it comes in--(Another copy)This is an off and on one. Some weeks my desk stays cleared and neat. Other weeks (like this one, ahem) it's a disaster area. WORKS IN PROGRESS