Well, it's almost September, so the update for July is a little late. But here ya go, more info on the goals.
- Turn off the TV at night--We should really just give up on this one. We like our TV. What can ya do? FAIL
- Date night with Ricky once a month--Ricky and I had 2 "official" dates in July--we went to Shrek at the Cadillac Theatre and we had an afternoon date one Saturday for a yoga class. We also had a family date when we took Little Ricky to see The Emperor's New Clothes. SUCCESS
- No take-out/delivery--July was so long ago, but I think we did okay. Since I can't remember let's just say WORKS IN PROGRESS
- Eating/cooking healthier--Still cooking healthier when I cook. But again, July was a while ago so WORKS IN PROGRESS.
- Work out at least 3 times a week--We were doing really well pre-vacation, but we've had a hard time getting back on track since then. WORKS IN PROGRESS
- Socialize with friends at least once a month--Another easy peasy month of friend fun. 4th of July lunch with friends, brunch potluck with my mom's group, b-day party for a baby friend of Little Ricky's, Chicago Summer Dance with friends and Mom's Night Out movie. SUCCESS!
- Take more time with my appearance when at home--(Stealing last month's answer) Continuing to do better with this one Not a daily thing yet, but definitely working on it. WORKS IN PROGRESS
- Clean up house before going to bed--(Another copy from last month) Still following through with this one most nights. SUCCESS
- Deal with mail as it comes in--July went pretty well on this one, but wait until you hear about August!!! SUCCESS